Resolution Training – A professional training company
Resolution Training provides bespoke security and physical intervention training courses, as well as conflict resolution/management training, throughout the UK. We deliver training courses at your workplace saving your organisation both time and money. We have experience in delivering courses to large multinational organisations including Serco, Sodexo and MTCnovo as well as smaller individual companies and organisations.
Our security and conflict resolution course trainers have a minimum of a Level 4 teaching qualification and are highly experienced practitioners. Our aim is to provide a high quality, enjoyable training experience pitched at an appropriate level to our delegates. Training is done using interesting, detailed and fun methods that people can truly make sense of.
You can be rest reassured in knowing that your employees and organisation members are trained to manage conflict situations in a professional, efficient and most importantly, a safe manner!
We have a large portfolio of courses. Below we have listed the typical courses we deliver, however we are happy to tailor these courses to your requirements if you wish:
- Private Self Defence lessons.
- Lone Worker/Self-Defence training.
- Safe Holding/Positive Handling training.
- Control and Restraint training.
- Incident Command course.
- Defensible Decision Making training.
- Contingency Planning/Business Continuity Planning training.
- Bronze Commander training.
- First on the Scene training.
- Log keeper and board marker training.
- Negotiator (Hostage) training.
- Lone Worker training.
- De-escalation training.
- Conditioning and Manipulation awareness.
- Inquest awareness.
- Rub down and Metal detecting training.
- Gap year travel safety course.
- Business travel safety course.
- Radio training.
Our fees for training in the England, Scotland and Wales are all inclusive and certificates are available at no extra cost on request. We also offer a consultancy service so as to advise on policies and procedures with regard to security and conflict in the workplace.
So if your business or organisation is looking for training courses in conflict resolution and management or security and prison training, look no further than Resolution Training.
For more information contact us on 0800 772 3099 or email us from our contact page.