For more information on our Security Courses please call 0800 772 3099 or email us via our contact page
Log keeper and board marker training
This half day course ensures that the Command suite log keeper, Silver log keeper and board markers understand the importance and legalities of maintaining accurate contemporaneous logs. We also define which role is responsible for each part of this process. Included is a practical exercise to embed the learning, putting theory into practice.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of personnel within the incident command structure including Gold, Silver and Bronze Commanders, as well as the roles of other support staff.
- Understand what is recorded in each log and why.
- Understand the legal importance and necessity of log keeping.
- Effectively write contemporaneous logs.
- Understand the need to be assertive in their role of log keeper.
For more information on our Security Courses please call 0800 772 3099 or email us via our contact page.